Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A whole lot of tagging going on!

7 comments:

Amie said...

Wasn't that fun?! I'm glad you got to update your blog. I love that you turn your mini-wheats over before you eat them. That is so funny! And, I absilolutely loved your costumes! SO AWESOME!

Amie said...

oops! I spelled "absolutely" wrong! Guess I should proof-read before I post!

Brittney said...

It's about time, just kidding! I am glad that tagging you 4 times finally did the trick! I still cannot believe you hate ranch and cream cheese, two of my favortie foods! The mini-wheat thing is hilarious! I loved your costumes this year, but I am sad that Oaklee did not get to see you when we trick-or-treated. She was talking about showing you her costume the entire way down the street. I am talking, THE ENTIRE WAY!!!

kimmers said...

Oh man, that seriously is the funniest and most creative costume I have ever seen! Nice job you guys!

Christy said...

First off, I too love that costume! Very creative! And I guess I didn't inherit Grma's pinkies, because for the most part mine are straight! That is fun! I don't know how you can go through life without cream cheese! Talk about sad! :) The bug in Rylan's ear was about the grossest thing ever, and last night when I left my parents I made sure to check both kid's ears to make sure we didn't take any more friends home!

Rachel said...

Shay! Your Halloween costumes are awesome! I love them!

The Wards said...

I LOVE the update. I like long showers, too, especially in the winter!!! Jake has never been to Disneyland either and we're waiting for just the right time to take Thayne!!! You and Brad made a cute couple at our ward Halloween party!!

Mini Wheats: I am similar. I have to make sure they all have frosting on them, or I take them out!