Thursday, October 9, 2008

Is that a crib in there?

10 comments:

BreAnne Sargent said...

wow!!! that is all so cute! I can't wait to come over and see it!

Brittney said...

Cute! So, I am guessing that you found those missing pieces! I cannot wait to see more photos when you have done more! Love it!

Amie said...

YAY! It looks darling! I can't wait to see that sweet little girl in that adorable crib. The brown and white look perfect! Good job. I'm so excited for you.

The Wards said...

I LOVE it!!! Everything looks sooo good!! Cute crib, bedding, and glider (that was one of our best purchases!!!). The colors are so cute and classy! Painting is the worst (at least, I don't like it), so congrats on that too!!!

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

It is so nice to have all of that done before the baby comes!It looks so cute! Those colors are making me excited to have a little girl! I am so use to cars & dinosaurs & baseballs, it will be nice to get some girly things around here!

Leah said...

How darling. I love the colors you picked. The quilt is beautiful. How fun!!!! I love that you are having a girl. I can't wait to see who she looks like.

Croslands said...

You guys did a great job. That room is adorable. I am so excited for you, it only gets more fun from here.

Darren Johnson Family said...

so fun! I love decorating the nursery. It gets even better when there's a baby in there and you have the baby smell. I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Thanks for adding that, you are the best!!!

Steve & Julie said...

Hey, I found your blog through Brittney. I hope you don't mind me jumping in on it! I am very excited for you and love the decoration choices, too.