Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Here are the facts...What is your guess?

23 comments:

Amie said...

I guess Dec 18th at 5:43 in the morning. She will weigh 6lbs 7oz and have a little brown hair.
p.s. I love the "together forever" picture!

The Wards said...

Dec. 11th, 11:30pm, 7lbs. 3oz., little light brown hair.

I agree with Amie about the "together forever" picture - LOVE IT!!! I even had to show Jake!!!

Darren Johnson Family said...

I think she'll be 7lbs 3 oz and will be born on Dec. 19th at 10:06 a.m.

Love the pregnant picture! So cute! I also love the nursery!

Darren Johnson Family said...

Oh, she'll have blondish brown hair.

Croslands said...

Oooo, this is fun!
Dec 15th - 6lb 14oz - 20 1/2 inches - small amount of brown hair.

Can't wait to see pictures, she'll be adorable.

Anonymous said...

okay, Dec 10th 1045 am. 6 lb 4 oz. 19 1/2 inches long. Blonde hair. I can't wait to meet her!

Leah said...

My guess is she will be 2 days early, weighing in at 7 pounds 2 ounces and she'll be19.5 inches. She will have a small amount of light brown hair.
I guessed before reading everyone else's guesses!
Can't wait! ;)

Brittney said...

Well, for weeks I have been guessing December 10th, and I think I am sticking with that. Also, she will be bald! (Sorry- but bald babies are cute, just ask Oak!) She will be 7 lbs. 6 oz., and 20.5 inches long. She will be born at 5:56pm. I hope that I am right. Also, her middle name will be Petunia, oh... are we not supposed to guess that!?! I cannot wait to meet her and listen to her coo and cry at the track! Love you guys, only a few days left!!!!!!!!!

Gilbert Family said...

I LOVE this game.

Dec. 11th, 6:50 AM, 7lbs. 5oz, 19 1/2 inches, blonde hair.

I can't wait to see who wins :)

Jenny said...

Here is my guess!
December 8th, 6:15pm
7lbs 2 oz
20" long
some dark hair

Good Luck! Hope everything goes great!

Jenny said...

December 8,2008 2:25am 6lbs 3oz blonde skiff of hair :)
Good luck I am excited much
Love Dawn

Rachel said...

Okay, here I go:

-December 15th
-7 lbs 9 oz
-mostly bald with a little light hair
-and you will be in labor for 9 hours

Hhmmm...I can't wait for this little baby!

Love ya!

Misty said...

Dec. 18th 5:40 P.M. 7lb. 2 oz. A little bit of medium blondish brown hair. Good luck!

R.D.S said...

Dec 21st @ 12:21 a.m
7lbs 14oz 19 inches
Dark brown hair
Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

I am going for your due date - Dec 15th at noon. She will weigh 5 lbs 14 oz and have lots of curly Strawberry Blond hair. She will be 21 inches long. Love, Grandma Bushman

Anonymous said...

Darren,
Dec. 15th, 9lbs 2oz, 19 inches with no hair(maybe a little peach fuz). Good luck I look forward to hearing!

Anonymous said...

Dangit, I totally lost. I'm so sad. Oh well!

Darren Johnson Family said...

hello- we need an update. how are things going?

Amie said...

I think I was close on the weight but WAY off (thank goodness) on the day. We're so excited for you guys and can't wait to see her!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I won the weight. Does that mean I get to meet her? I hope that is the prize!!! Congrats. I am so happy for you guys!!!! She is beautiful.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I just posted a comment and then read the rest of the comments. Looks like you already had your little one. Congrats. I hope to see pictures soon!

Katydid said...

Yeah she Aleah is here I am assuming by the sign on your door! And you must be home.... Welcome to motherhood! You did have Aleah before Kyle and Kam had theirs! So lucky to not have to go to, and beyond term. Hope everything is going well.