Wow! They look perfect. I really need to just walk over there and see it in person. I love that you have lists and I love that Brad is so willing to help you do them. You two are the best!
Perfect! Great job! I love that you are a perfectionist, it is something that I love about you. It is the opposite of me and I love it! I hope you get the list done before the baby comes! 28 days and counting my friend!
5 comments:
Wow! They look perfect. I really need to just walk over there and see it in person. I love that you have lists and I love that Brad is so willing to help you do them. You two are the best!
Those are SO perfect!!! I mean they look fantastic, but the lines couldn't get any more straight!!!!!
Love it!
Perfect! Great job! I love that you are a perfectionist, it is something that I love about you. It is the opposite of me and I love it! I hope you get the list done before the baby comes! 28 days and counting my friend!
It looks awesome! You are good at everything. :)
looks great!! that's one little girl who is going to be SPOILED (& she deserves every little bit of it!)
i can't wait to see her--i need a "baby-fix" right now--almost considering another one.....
Post a Comment