Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! I am glad that the sleepover was so fun, even though it did mean you missed the movie. I would love to go with you still, it was good enough to see again! So, if we can find a time, I would love to go with you! Aleah is looking so grown up in those pictures! She is adorable:)
How fun, glad you got to enjoy some family fun for the Holiday! Aleah is so cute and growing up way too fast, but how fun to see all the things they learn!!
So it has been forever since I have read blogs and I guess I never saw the post about baby number 2 so when I read the one below about your expanding belly I thought, "Wait a minute..." CONGRATS!!!! And it's a boy? THat is so wonderful Shay! I am so excited for you guys!!!!
4 comments:
Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! I am glad that the sleepover was so fun, even though it did mean you missed the movie. I would love to go with you still, it was good enough to see again! So, if we can find a time, I would love to go with you! Aleah is looking so grown up in those pictures! She is adorable:)
Oh! That little Aleah is so darling. I love her happy little face and big bright eyes. How fun to have a sleepover for Thanksgiving.
p.s. I'm so impressed that you got your Christmas all up already! Way to go friend! :)
How fun, glad you got to enjoy some family fun for the Holiday! Aleah is so cute and growing up way too fast, but how fun to see all the things they learn!!
So it has been forever since I have read blogs and I guess I never saw the post about baby number 2 so when I read the one below about your expanding belly I thought, "Wait a minute..." CONGRATS!!!! And it's a boy? THat is so wonderful Shay! I am so excited for you guys!!!!
Post a Comment