What a fun party. I have to say that I would have loved to be at your house to see you burst out with "Ho, Ho, Ho!" at random times.:) You're such a great mom!
Oh man Shay that is awesome! I didn't know you were preparing Aleah that way! Haha, I got the funniest image of you running into the room when I read that and I was laughing so hard! I just have to wonder what was going through Aleah's head... "ok... mom is crazy..." haha I'm glad she decided to join in the fun.
Oh I love that pic of everyone! Not that everyone is look, but I guess that makes it awesome. And I laughed to picture you randomly yelling "Ho Ho Ho" to Aleah. You are so funny!
I am so glad we do fun parties! Can't wait for the 5th annual Stone Cousin Christmas party!! I'll have to try preparing my kids in advance next year, they didn't like Santa very much!
6 comments:
What a fun party. I have to say that I would have loved to be at your house to see you burst out with "Ho, Ho, Ho!" at random times.:) You're such a great mom!
Oh man Shay that is awesome! I didn't know you were preparing Aleah that way! Haha, I got the funniest image of you running into the room when I read that and I was laughing so hard! I just have to wonder what was going through Aleah's head... "ok... mom is crazy..." haha I'm glad she decided to join in the fun.
Wow- what a big group!! Sounds like fun, and the thought of you sneaking around your house screaming "Ho Ho Ho" at Aleah still makes me laugh:)
Oh I love that pic of everyone! Not that everyone is look, but I guess that makes it awesome. And I laughed to picture you randomly yelling "Ho Ho Ho" to Aleah. You are so funny!
I am so glad we do fun parties! Can't wait for the 5th annual Stone Cousin Christmas party!! I'll have to try preparing my kids in advance next year, they didn't like Santa very much!
That's so cute, and I agree-I would have loved to hear the preparation...looks like it paid off!
Post a Comment