Wednesday, December 16, 2009

ONE!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how fast they grow up. What a sweet little girl.
ps PLEASE tell me if there is a trick to having your kids be neat eaters because I pretty much have to hose Joslynn down after she eats and she is almost 3!

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

WOW!! 1 year already??? Time flies! Happy Birthday Aleah!!

Macon Family said...

She's so cute and precious...Happy 1st Birthday to Aleah!!!

Pace's said...

I love that she is a delicate little eater. That is so fun. Braxton was a clean little eater once he figured out the spoon and fork. Happy birthday Aleah!!

Brittney said...

She is such a cutie! I just love her! It was really fun to watch her carefully eat & open gifts. You are such a wonderful Mom, and I cannot wait to meet Aleah's brother!!:)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Aleah! She really is so cute and I am so glad that you are a mommy. Can't wait to meet her brother!!!

Amie said...

Happy Birthday to our sweet little Aleah! We love you!