That last picture where she is smiling at your sweet Grandma is so cute. It really was a beautiful blessing. She looked so angelic in her dress too. I'm glad you were able to have so much of your family there to support you. :)
Brad gave her an amazing blessing. I was holding back the tears! It was fun too, to see some of the fam at church. It kind of threw me off, because I was thinking about YW stuff, then I saw Grandma Bushman out of the corner of my eye! It was fun to see everyone! Aleah is so beautiful!
It was a beautiful blessing! Your sweet little girl is beautiful and was darling in her blessing dress. I'm sure your families love Aleah so much and were thrilled to share that special day with you!
8 comments:
Oh, I am so sad that I wasn't able to be there. Blasted night shifts!! She is so darling.
That last picture where she is smiling at your sweet Grandma is so cute. It really was a beautiful blessing. She looked so angelic in her dress too. I'm glad you were able to have so much of your family there to support you. :)
Brad gave her an amazing blessing. I was holding back the tears! It was fun too, to see some of the fam at church. It kind of threw me off, because I was thinking about YW stuff, then I saw Grandma Bushman out of the corner of my eye! It was fun to see everyone! Aleah is so beautiful!
Yay! That's so exciting! I can't believe she is growing up so fast. I love love love the picture with Grandma Stone ... so sweet! :)
shay, she is so beautiful! what a wonderful day to have with your little family :)
Oh, what a beautiful baby! I can't believe how big she is and I haven't even seen her!!!
It was a beautiful blessing! Your sweet little girl is beautiful and was darling in her blessing dress. I'm sure your families love Aleah so much and were thrilled to share that special day with you!
So cute and pretty dress too! It was a sweet blessing and touching moment!
Post a Comment