That sounds like so much fun! I bet she loved the sunshine. She is really getting big. She looks so cute in that sweet little outfit! Can't wait to see her again.
What a fun getaway!!! I also love Aleah's cute dress!!! I'm sure she was a favorite down in St. George. Reading this makes me excited to see some sunshine, and since we're not planning a trip to St. George anytime soon, I hope we get some sunny and warm weather up here!!! :)
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, she is so big. I can't even believe it. I miss her!
Love the outfit! I am glad that you were able to get out of the house! Now you need to get out the house around here so I can see you and Aleah!!!
That sounds like so much fun! I bet she loved the sunshine. She is really getting big. She looks so cute in that sweet little outfit! Can't wait to see her again.
What a fun getaway!!! I also love Aleah's cute dress!!! I'm sure she was a favorite down in St. George. Reading this makes me excited to see some sunshine, and since we're not planning a trip to St. George anytime soon, I hope we get some sunny and warm weather up here!!! :)
How fun, glad you guys were able to get away and spend time with family. Don't you just love how it feels after getting your hair done, so refreshing!
Sounds like a fun trip. That last little picture of her in her dress is so darn cute! I'm glad that you had a great trip.
Post a Comment