Sunday, March 15, 2009

3 months already!

8 comments:

The Wards said...

She has the sweetest little face - I love her eyes!! Those three babies look so cute together - how fun for mommy and baby!!!!!

Gilbert Family said...

it's amazing how big they get in such a short period of time! She's a doll!

Macon Family said...

She's growing up so fast, and she holds her head up so well-cute! Yes, us girls love our play dates!

Brittney said...

Cute photos! She is getting so big! I cannot believe the difference in those first two photos.

Amie said...

I haven't checked blogs for a few days. I can't believe she's 3 months old already! WOW! The carseat pictures are so fun. What a great idea! I also love the one where you said she was making a cute face. It reminds me of a Brad face. :) I'm so glad you all got together for a "play date". I'm sure you ladies had a LOT to talk about. Other moms are the best!

Misty said...

So cute! I am not sure what my fascination is with them, but I love carseat pictures, especially the newborn ones. Maybe because they look even smaller in the big carseat. What a sweet baby! It's amazing how time flies!

Rachel said...

so so beautiful! They grow up way too fast! Love ya!

Leah said...

How precious are those pictures. I love them. She is beautiful.