Monday, September 15, 2008

Not yet, but close.

11 comments:

Brittney said...

Happy early Birthday yo! I love ya! And I am looking forward to calling you old, just kidding...I think! Have a super birthday week! Milk it for all it is worth!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wards said...

What a fun birthday celebration!!! I am glad you spent so much time with those you love - that part is the best!!!

Happy Birthday soon!!!!

Brittney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVE!!! YOUR LAST DAY TO BE 29, LIVE IT UP!

Anonymous said...

Like Brittney says...Happy birthday eve! I hope that you have a great one.

Amie said...

Happy Birthday Shay! We love you. We'll be stopping be tomorrow. :)

Jenny said...

Embrace those thirties! You look fabulous - more like 25. Speaking of which I will be 25 - a quarter of a century - next month so I guess I don't feel so bad about that. ;)

Brittney said...

Happy Official Birthday! I love you and I hope that you have a great day....I will be bringing you a sweet gift, so I am sure that you will! (This is my 3rd comment on this one post, I think that is my personal record!)

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAY!!! We hope that it is a great one!!

Christy said...

Happy Birthday Shay!! You are so beautiful! I love reading your blog! I hope your birthday is the best, even if Brad can't be there!!

Croslands said...

Welcome to the good life of the thirties. Don't worry you're still young and cool. I don't doubt you'll keep up whith the little lady just fine.

Darren Johnson Family said...

I love your cute little belly. Enjoy it. It will be gone soon.