Sunday, August 24, 2008

Now that's BLUE!

11 comments:

Leah said...

What a fun trip. The castle looked awesome. I don't think I could create anything even resembling that. I absolutely LOVE pumpkin pie. It's my favorite!!!

Brittney said...

I love that night photo! I am jealous of your photo opportunities! It looks like you all had a blast! I am sad I didn't get to see sweet Emma demolish the sad castle!

kimmers said...

Oh your pictures are so much fun (especially the one of Bre jumping into the water!). Thanks heaps for sharing. I'm glad you had such a good time. :)

Jenny said...

SO much fun! Yummy pumpkin pies must run in the family :)

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

That sandcastle was absolutely a piece of art! What a talent that Brad has:) Looks like a fun trip!

Amie said...

That is really blue. I'm a little jealous of all the fun you've been having. We're glad you're home now. We love our neighbors!

holly said...

it looks like you guys have had a fun summer! i know a little something about missing a sister too! (aren't they great!!)

when will you post a side view?? are you starting to show yet? i can't wait until next summer--then we could go to the splash park together....

girls are such fun! any names yet?

holly :)

Shay said...

Just looking at my pictures from Lake Powell and then looking at the pictures from Bear Lake, I can't believe how much I have grown. :) We are still working one a name, I guess that we are struggling a little in that area. We are just hoping to have one by the time she is born.

Croslands said...

You could have told me that you were in Cancun that water was beautiful. Nothings better than a vacation with a family. You look like you've had such a fun summer.

Rachel said...

So fun! I sure miss you!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looked like fun out on the water! I especially loved Brad's fun airtime video! Shay, I love your blog! It is so cute! Thanks for always commenting on our blogs! It's so fun to read about what's going on with you guys! I am glad you had a blast!