About 7 months ago Brad subscribed to the magazine, the Friend, for Aleah.
I thought that it was a little silly. What would a little girl like her do with a magazine besides tear it. Well, I was wrong. She loves this magazine. I don't know why. She doesn't tear it. She loves to look through it, as if she was reading it. It is so cute! When Brad got home from work today he said, "Aleah, do you want to look at your Friend magazine?" Again, I thought that was a little silly. The next thing I knew she was sitting on the floor with her Friend. She looked at it for a good 10 minutes all by herself. Amazing!My mom said that they got me the Friend when I was little, but I don't really remember it. I do remember the New Era. I loved the New Era. I could just sit and read it. Now I enjoy reading the Ensign every month. Brad and I read it at night before we go to sleep. It's a wonderful tradition that also helps me to have good dreams! I'm thankful that in some way Aleah is already enjoying her magazine. And I'm glad that Brad wanted to get it for her!
2 comments:
I always have bad dreams maybe Jim and I should read before bed, his words that is!
She is super cute by the way!
WE HEART THE FRIEND TOO!!!! Great idea, and Oaklee has always loved her magazine too! We got it in the mail today and I think we have almost read the entire thing!
Post a Comment