I am looking forward to our visit on the 24th. I hope you will share a picture or 2 with me :)
Aleah is absolutely beautiful! We love you all!
What a doll! I can't believe how big she is getting!!!!
What a sweet post!! She looks so grown up in so many of those pictures! I love how well she had that bike rockin'! I love that she will wear a hat, and her hair is getting so long!
She is getting so big, how cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am looking forward to our visit on the 24th. I hope you will share a picture or 2 with me :)
Aleah is absolutely beautiful! We love you all!
What a doll! I can't believe how big she is getting!!!!
What a sweet post!! She looks so grown up in so many of those pictures! I love how well she had that bike rockin'! I love that she will wear a hat, and her hair is getting so long!
She is getting so big, how cute!
Post a Comment