love the new blog look. And, how cute are Aleah and Cade?! I can't believe he can roll over already. Watch out mama! I'm glad that Aleah is so sweet to him too. What a cute big sister. It was great to see you all for a minute the other day! Hopefully it warms up soon so we can meet out there more often. :)
I just love his smile!!!! It's fun to see more pictures of Cade - I can't believe how fast they grow out of the infant look - don't worry, he's still little though! :) Darling kiddos!
I am so glad I will be able to see you all Sunday. I have missed too much growing and changing - thank you for taking picture of my darling Great Grands!!! Love from your Grandma Bushman
Wow, he's rolling over already? My niece just started rolling over at about 4 months. What's normal? Sometimes I wonder if I don't put James on his tummy often enough. He just doesn't like it much, or he spits up.
9 comments:
love the new blog look. And, how cute are Aleah and Cade?! I can't believe he can roll over already. Watch out mama! I'm glad that Aleah is so sweet to him too. What a cute big sister. It was great to see you all for a minute the other day! Hopefully it warms up soon so we can meet out there more often. :)
I cannot believe how cute your kids are. Aleah looks so cute and grown up! I really need to see Cade again, maybe next week sometime!
I can't believe he is smiling and rolling over! What cute kids!
I just love his smile!!!! It's fun to see more pictures of Cade - I can't believe how fast they grow out of the infant look - don't worry, he's still little though! :) Darling kiddos!
I am so glad I will be able to see you all Sunday. I have missed too much growing and changing - thank you for taking picture of my darling Great Grands!!!
Love from your Grandma Bushman
looks like you are having nothing but fun! Thanks for sharing so I could see also. What cute kids!
I am so happy for you Shay. What an adorable family. The part about Aleah being so gentle with him is priceless.
Cute pictures and cute kids!
Wow, he's rolling over already? My niece just started rolling over at about 4 months. What's normal? Sometimes I wonder if I don't put James on his tummy often enough. He just doesn't like it much, or he spits up.
Post a Comment