Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cade

8 comments:

Amie said...

That top picture kills me. What a darling boy! I need to get over there ASAP and hold him again. Welcome cute Cade!

Anonymous said...

He is such a cute little man! Aleah is a great big sis too:) How fun to be able to hold a sweet baby all day, I may have to come snuggle him sometime soon!:)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, logged in under Brent... this is Britt!!!

Anonymous said...

What a doll! I think i could look at him all day. I bet you are just having a blast! Congrats again guys!

Dawn said...

I bet you play dolls all day. I would, oh ya I did. Look forward to the day when I get to meet him in person. He is so cute!

Macon Family said...

So cute, hope life is treating you well with your 2 sweetie pies?!!

Grandma Bushman said...

I will be to Cade's Blessing. I am so very happy for you. Love to all!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Cade is a cute boy.