Looks like fun. She is such a cute girl. I can't believe you are having another! Take them when they'll come that is our motto. We need to get Alex out on a boat this summer. He loved it last year when he was about Aleah's age. The reason there are no pictures of me is because I am the one taking them. Shawn isn't very good at it. I need to get some from my mom that she has taken.
5 comments:
Looks like fun. She is such a cute girl. I can't believe you are having another! Take them when they'll come that is our motto. We need to get Alex out on a boat this summer. He loved it last year when he was about Aleah's age. The reason there are no pictures of me is because I am the one taking them. Shawn isn't very good at it. I need to get some from my mom that she has taken.
Aleah is so cute in her sunglasses, even if it did not last!! I am glad you were able to go and play on the boat.
she is getting so big!! i love the picture of her in the lifejacket!
congrats on baby #2, that is so wonderful!!!
How fun! Cute life jacket also...she'll be up and wakeboarding in no time!
I think life jackets on babies are so cute - they just make me laugh and smile!! I'm glad she's already experiencing the finer things in life! :)
Post a Comment