YEAH!!!! So happy for you guys! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
That's awesome! Congratulations!
Congrats!!! It's a summer miracle!!!!
Completely AMAZED! That really is the best news ever! Hooray for Big Sister Aleah!
Congrats you guys! Thanks for calling last night. We are so excited for you and love you so much!! Also, I cannot believe that we missed each other at the Open House by only about 30 minutes. It looks like you had a wonderful time too!!
Wow! That is great ! Congratulations!
Congrats!! My brother and I are 13 months apart and have been the best of friends forever!! Yeah for you guys!!
That gives me the goose bumps! I'm so exicted for you!!! Was this a suprise? Aleah will be such a cute big sister! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!! That is such fantastic news, we are so very happy for you!
That's so exciting-congrats to you all! Aleah will be such a great big sister!
Hooray for babies!
Congrats!! That is awsome news!
I'm so excited! There might be a little Courtnee Faith after all!:)
WHAT!!???! So...I guess I haven't checked blogs for FOREVER...but, I didn't know! I will call you!!!!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
YEAH!!!! So happy for you guys! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
That's awesome! Congratulations!
Congrats!!! It's a summer miracle!!!!
Completely AMAZED! That really is the best news ever! Hooray for Big Sister Aleah!
Congrats you guys! Thanks for calling last night. We are so excited for you and love you so much!!
Also, I cannot believe that we missed each other at the Open House by only about 30 minutes. It looks like you had a wonderful time too!!
Wow! That is great ! Congratulations!
Congrats!! My brother and I are 13 months apart and have been the best of friends forever!! Yeah for you guys!!
That gives me the goose bumps! I'm so exicted for you!!! Was this a suprise? Aleah will be such a cute big sister! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!! That is such fantastic news, we are so very happy for you!
That's so exciting-congrats to you all! Aleah will be such a great big sister!
Hooray for babies!
Congrats!! That is awsome news!
I'm so excited! There might be a little Courtnee Faith after all!:)
WHAT!!???! So...I guess I haven't checked blogs for FOREVER...but, I didn't know! I will call you!!!!
Post a Comment