I love the dresses. Aleah is so cute! On Sunday all Asher could do was smile at her when we sat them next to each other. It was a very pretty reception and BreAnne was SO HAPPY!
Ok, I am soooo out of the loop, Shay! I didn't know Breanne was even dating anyone since that guy that wouldn't go on a mission or something or other. Fill me in!!! Oh, and tell her CONGRATS for me! I am so happy for her! And she looks beautiful, as do you and your gorgeous daughter! Love ya!
Oh Shay I love these pictures! Thanks for posting them! I am glad you think he's awesome too. :) I didn't know Rachel didn't know about this, I feel bad!
6 comments:
I'm so glad it went well. Emma and Aleah llok so cute in that chair. What great colors!
I love the dresses. Aleah is so cute! On Sunday all Asher could do was smile at her when we sat them next to each other. It was a very pretty reception and BreAnne was SO HAPPY!
YAY for Bre! We are so happy for them! I loved Aleah in her dress, and all the adorable jewelry:) It was a beautiful reception!
Ok, I am soooo out of the loop, Shay! I didn't know Breanne was even dating anyone since that guy that wouldn't go on a mission or something or other. Fill me in!!! Oh, and tell her CONGRATS for me! I am so happy for her! And she looks beautiful, as do you and your gorgeous daughter! Love ya!
Oh Shay I love these pictures! Thanks for posting them! I am glad you think he's awesome too. :) I didn't know Rachel didn't know about this, I feel bad!
Looks beautiful!!!
Post a Comment