I really enjoyed reading all those fun memories. I am glad that you were able to go to the viewing and the funeral, but I am sad I did not get to babysit cute Aleah. I loved the photo of you two at the piano, what a sweet picture and memory!
I made the video for the viewing. So I went through some of Grandma's photo albums. There really are so many great pictures, but I couldn't post them all!
7 comments:
What an amazing Grandpa! You are so lucky to have such wonderful memories to remind you of him.
Thanks for sharing such special memories and pictures. I really enjoyed it all! :)
I really enjoyed reading all those fun memories. I am glad that you were able to go to the viewing and the funeral, but I am sad I did not get to babysit cute Aleah. I loved the photo of you two at the piano, what a sweet picture and memory!
Where did you get all of those awesome pictures? Grandpa was a great man.
I made the video for the viewing. So I went through some of Grandma's photo albums. There really are so many great pictures, but I couldn't post them all!
He sounds like an amazing man and grandpa! I'm also glad to have that knowledge that we can be with our families forever, sweet blessing!
That's a great tribute. What a lucky girl you are. I'm so glad you have such great memories of him!
Post a Comment