What a great trip. It sounds like heaven. I love all the cute pictures. The turtles are amazing and how funny to run into "Elder Eubank"! He is my favorite weather man of all time! :) I'm glad you got a break and glad you made it home safely!:)
I'm completely jealous! Glad that you got out for a good time in BEAUTIFUL Hawaii! Bryndee was looking at the pics with me and was AMAZED with the huge turtle! Thanks for sharing!
Your holiday looks amazing! I love Hawaii and think everyone should experience at least once. I'm glad Aleah had such a good time. I looove the pic of you and Aleah in front of the temple. Just gorgeous!
Too much fun and too perfect!!!! Aleah sounds like such an easy (well, as easy as a baby can be...) baby! She is so darling. Sounds like a wonderful vacation and I'm glad you were able to enjoy completely!!!!
I am glad that I got to read about your trip. I feel like I have missed so much by not seeing you much the past few weeks or months, I guess. Anyways, it looked like a blast and I am glad that you had fun!!
6 comments:
What a great trip. It sounds like heaven. I love all the cute pictures. The turtles are amazing and how funny to run into "Elder Eubank"! He is my favorite weather man of all time! :) I'm glad you got a break and glad you made it home safely!:)
FUN!! I am glad that you got to miss the snow storm:) Aleah is so cute in ALL those pictures, I can't believe how big she is getting!!
I'm completely jealous! Glad that you got out for a good time in BEAUTIFUL Hawaii! Bryndee was looking at the pics with me and was AMAZED with the huge turtle! Thanks for sharing!
Your holiday looks amazing! I love Hawaii and think everyone should experience at least once. I'm glad Aleah had such a good time. I looove the pic of you and Aleah in front of the temple. Just gorgeous!
Too much fun and too perfect!!!! Aleah sounds like such an easy (well, as easy as a baby can be...) baby! She is so darling. Sounds like a wonderful vacation and I'm glad you were able to enjoy completely!!!!
I am glad that I got to read about your trip. I feel like I have missed so much by not seeing you much the past few weeks or months, I guess. Anyways, it looked like a blast and I am glad that you had fun!!
Post a Comment