They never perform when you want them too! :) I can't believe it's already been 4 months. She really does have such a sweet personality. I love her cute little smile and her love of "talking" with everyone. She's just so cute! :)
I always thought Aleah looked EXACTLY like Brad, but looking at the baby pics makes me think otherwise. She might be a little "Stone" afterall! Beuatiful!
5 comments:
She is so cute. I have to say that she is a good mix of both of you. WOW 4 months, time flies!!
They never perform when you want them too! :) I can't believe it's already been 4 months. She really does have such a sweet personality. I love her cute little smile and her love of "talking" with everyone. She's just so cute! :)
She'll do it again, and it will happen too soon, then you'll wish she was little again! She is so cute and sweet!
I always thought Aleah looked EXACTLY like Brad, but looking at the baby pics makes me think otherwise. She might be a little "Stone" afterall! Beuatiful!
shay, she is so beautiful! and i love her chubbiness...its more to love!!
Post a Comment