She is so cute. Makes me so excited to have my little one.
I love the screaming picture! She looks so cute and precious.
What a darling girl. I can't wait to hold her again!
that is one proud dad! Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful!
I am so happy for you guys. What a little miracle your sweet little girl is. She is BEAUTIFUL. I'm sure you are in Heaven.
Adorable! I need to see her more! I am having Leah withdrawls! Maybe I need to visit you this week! We have a lot to catch each other up on!!
She is SO beautiful! I already miss the newborn stage myself. Brad looks like she already has him wrapped around her finger.
she looks like a screamer. so cute! Can't wait to see her
So so so so sweet, Shaylin! She is an angel!
Hook up some updated photos!! Maybe I need to take some myself!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
She is so cute. Makes me so excited to have my little one.
I love the screaming picture! She looks so cute and precious.
What a darling girl. I can't wait to hold her again!
that is one proud dad! Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful!
I am so happy for you guys. What a little miracle your sweet little girl is. She is BEAUTIFUL. I'm sure you are in Heaven.
Adorable! I need to see her more! I am having Leah withdrawls! Maybe I need to visit you this week! We have a lot to catch each other up on!!
She is SO beautiful! I already miss the newborn stage myself. Brad looks like she already has him wrapped around her finger.
she looks like a screamer. so cute! Can't wait to see her
So so so so sweet, Shaylin! She is an angel!
Hook up some updated photos!! Maybe I need to take some myself!
Post a Comment