Wow, I guess that I don't check my blog very often. What a surprise. Brad makes it sound like he didn't do anything, he really did help me a lot. Thanks for making me cry Brad. I love you too!
You made me cry too! And no one thinks you're boastful. Shay really is amazing and we're so glad that youre little miracle is finally here. The 2 times I've held her I've had to hold back my tears too. She really is a miracle and I am just so happy for my dear friends! I love you guys!
Yay for Shay! I really do think that both of you are incredible. It was awesome to see you for a minute on Sunday night. Aleah is beautiful and it will be fun to see her more in the near future. Love you guys!
I'm so glad that you were able to go natural. I thought it was an amazing experience. I loved Hypnobirthing and how it prepared us for birth. Did you have a good experience? I sure hope so. I wish more people would be willing to try it out and trust in their bodies. You're amazing and I truely respect you for doing this for your baby. She's beautiful!
6 comments:
Wow, I guess that I don't check my blog very often. What a surprise. Brad makes it sound like he didn't do anything, he really did help me a lot. Thanks for making me cry Brad. I love you too!
You made me cry too! And no one thinks you're boastful. Shay really is amazing and we're so glad that youre little miracle is finally here. The 2 times I've held her I've had to hold back my tears too. She really is a miracle and I am just so happy for my dear friends! I love you guys!
ohhhh.... aren't new daddys the cutest!!!!
i can't wait to see more pictures of her & to hear about all of the adorable new things she will be doing every day!!!
are you going to make it to our girls-night??? i hope so :)
&....WOW...you are tough!! i felt plenty of contractions before my c-section...you are truly AMAZING!!
I do love that Shaylin so much! Merry Christmas to the whole family! We miss you and are excited to meet sweet Aleah!
Yay for Shay! I really do think that both of you are incredible. It was awesome to see you for a minute on Sunday night. Aleah is beautiful and it will be fun to see her more in the near future. Love you guys!
I'm so glad that you were able to go natural. I thought it was an amazing experience. I loved Hypnobirthing and how it prepared us for birth. Did you have a good experience? I sure hope so. I wish more people would be willing to try it out and trust in their bodies. You're amazing and I truely respect you for doing this for your baby. She's beautiful!
Post a Comment