Cute Easter pictures of your sweethearts! I think that conference is amazing too, and I love to get answers to things I've been wondering about-great inspiration and personal revelation!
Cute little Aleah look so grown up in that picture. I am glad you had a good Easter, and I also think holidays are so much more fun with kids around. I love that you do the question thing, so cool that they are always answered!!!
I love when Easter and conference are together too. I love those pics of the kids. I wish I could have seen Aleah picking up the eggs. I'm always amazed at how much I am blessed to still recieve personal revelation while attmepting to listen to conference with 4 kids.
6 comments:
Cute Easter pictures of your sweethearts!
I think that conference is amazing too, and I love to get answers to things I've been wondering about-great inspiration and personal revelation!
Cute little Aleah look so grown up in that picture. I am glad you had a good Easter, and I also think holidays are so much more fun with kids around. I love that you do the question thing, so cool that they are always answered!!!
I love you, Shay! You have always been such an incredible inspiration to me!
I love when Easter and conference are together too. I love those pics of the kids. I wish I could have seen Aleah picking up the eggs. I'm always amazed at how much I am blessed to still recieve personal revelation while attmepting to listen to conference with 4 kids.
LOVE that picture of Aleah! OH, do you want to go to Hawaii next month? Just wondering!!!
Aleah looks like she is deep in thought. I wonder what wonderful things are ahead for her and you!
Post a Comment