Cute pictures of Aleah and the water. I am glad that you were able to go down to St. George last weekend. I am glad you were able to spend some more time with Gramps, and that you are going to continue the Willard!!!
What a special weekend. I'm really glad you were able to go and see him before he passed. Also, I think it's great that his name will continue! What a great way tohonot him. :) p.s. Aleah is so cute!
2 comments:
Cute pictures of Aleah and the water. I am glad that you were able to go down to St. George last weekend. I am glad you were able to spend some more time with Gramps, and that you are going to continue the Willard!!!
What a special weekend. I'm really glad you were able to go and see him before he passed. Also, I think it's great that his name will continue! What a great way tohonot him. :)
p.s. Aleah is so cute!
Post a Comment