That's so fun! It will be awesome to have one of each! I bet Brad is excited. I have this awesome baby wrap that I'd like to show you some time. I think you'd really like it. I just got it a few months ago and it has been heaven sent for carrying Ammon around and I'm so excited to have it for the new baby. They are pretty pricy but it has been worth every cent! I went to a class on 'baby wearing' and it was amazing what I learned. Hope the pregnancy is going well!
14 comments:
I just knew it! HOORAY! That's the best news I've had all day! We love you guys and we're so excited for you!
Congrats!!! I'm partial to little boys!! :)
Congrats. That is so exciting. I'm glad you will have one of each. Yay! :)
Congrats guys!! We just love ya and are so excited for you!! I cannot wait to meet this little guy!
P.S. Happy Birthday Eve Shay!!!
That's so great and fun-congrats!
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you! Now we have to go shopping again!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAY!! I think finding out that you are having a boy was a fantastic early birthday present!!
Congrats! Boys are the best (in my experience) :)
Wow, the perfect combo, modern medicine and miracles! Aleah is so darn cute that this boy is just going to melt your heart. I am so happy for you.
Woohoo! Congratulations! It's so fun to have one of each. How exciting.
Congrats! Any tips on getting a boy send them our way. Although it's a little late. :)
Congratulations!!!
That is awesome news. I bet you and Brad are so excited.
That's so fun! It will be awesome to have one of each! I bet Brad is excited. I have this awesome baby wrap that I'd like to show you some time. I think you'd really like it. I just got it a few months ago and it has been heaven sent for carrying Ammon around and I'm so excited to have it for the new baby. They are pretty pricy but it has been worth every cent! I went to a class on 'baby wearing' and it was amazing what I learned. Hope the pregnancy is going well!
Wow! That is awesome, Shaylin! We love you all so much, and we can't wait to see you at Christmas time!
Post a Comment