we've missed you! Glad you were able to have so much fun. The story of Aleah waving to Brad is sooo cute. What a sweet girl!
It looks like you guys have had so much fun! I was wondering where you were on Sunday. I want to see Aleah wave, sounds so cute!!
Glad you guys have been able to get out and have some fun and relax!
Oh fun! I wish I had your summer vacation.
Sounds like so much fun!! I totally want to see Aleah wave, I LOVE it when they start doing stuff like that:)
I love takeing care of Aleah.She's very cute..and funny.
Aleah is such a cutie! She is growing up so fast! Congrats on the next one too. I didn't even know you were pregnant till Bre announced she was. I'm so happy for you both!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
we've missed you! Glad you were able to have so much fun. The story of Aleah waving to Brad is sooo cute. What a sweet girl!
It looks like you guys have had so much fun! I was wondering where you were on Sunday. I want to see Aleah wave, sounds so cute!!
Glad you guys have been able to get out and have some fun and relax!
Oh fun! I wish I had your summer vacation.
Sounds like so much fun!! I totally want to see Aleah wave, I LOVE it when they start doing stuff like that:)
I love takeing care of Aleah.She's
very cute..and funny.
Aleah is such a cutie! She is growing up so fast! Congrats on the next one too. I didn't even know you were pregnant till Bre announced she was. I'm so happy for you both!
Post a Comment