Congrats on eight years. That is so awesome. I love Aleah's eyes. They are so strikingly beautiful. It's kind of sad that I have still never met her. I'm excited to see her in person. And happy official mothers day. Isn't it the best to just hold your little one on mothers day?
Oh I love that last picture! What a cutie! I'm so glad that you brought her to the bridal shower so that I could see her! We are very blessed to have such wonderful children!!!
7 comments:
I am so glad you are a Mother!! It was worth the wait - Aleah is a wonderful child!
My favorite picture is the last one! She's darling and I'm glad that you are an official mommy now!
Congrats on eight years. That is so awesome. I love Aleah's eyes. They are so strikingly beautiful. It's kind of sad that I have still never met her. I'm excited to see her in person. And happy official mothers day. Isn't it the best to just hold your little one on mothers day?
Oh I love that last picture! What a cutie! I'm so glad that you brought her to the bridal shower so that I could see her! We are very blessed to have such wonderful children!!!
Happy anniversary! I love all the darling pictures of Aleah too! What a sweet girl!
Sorry I'm a little late...Happy 8th Anniversary to you guys-that's exciting! Cute pictures of Aleah, she is getting so big and what a cutie pie too!
Oh my goodness. She is such a doll. She is so smiley! Loved this post for LOTS of reasons!
Post a Comment