Hooray! You have a blog! I am so excited! I love the swimming picts of Brad and of course the baby ones too! I am super excited for you both and cannot wait to read all your fun blogger stuff! See ya tomorrow for exercising!!
Sounds like your 4th was a blast!!! I definitely noticed your hair on Sunday and I LOVE it - Yes, worth the drive!!! I also love the ultrasound pictures and can't wait for the next one!!
3 comments:
Hooray! You have a blog! I am so excited! I love the swimming picts of Brad and of course the baby ones too! I am super excited for you both and cannot wait to read all your fun blogger stuff! See ya tomorrow for exercising!!
Sounds like your 4th was a blast!!! I definitely noticed your hair on Sunday and I LOVE it - Yes, worth the drive!!! I also love the ultrasound pictures and can't wait for the next one!!
I am glad that you are blogging. Now it will be easier to keep up with your family. Any news yet? boy,girl?
Post a Comment